TOWN OF PROVOST
GARBAGE COLLECTION NOTICE:
Effective October 1, 2018 the Town of Provost Residential garbage collection and 2019 composting has been contracted to GFL Environmental Inc.
- Residential Garbage collection is MOVED to Wednesdays effective October 1, 2018
- Garbage must be out by 7:00 AM
- A garbage tote/bin will be provided for each household starting the week of October 24
- Starting October 24, 2018 garbage must be in tote/bin with lid closed and must be set in the alley with a 3 foot clearance
- To reduce/eliminate any odor or to stop garbage from freezing in your bin/tote you may wish to add a ½ cup of lime in the bottom once every two months (also works with compost bin/tote)
For more information please call the Town of Provost Administration Office at 780-753-2261
Just a note of information to residents of Provost. On October 29/30 you will be receiving your new garbage bins / totes from GFL our new contractor. Each one has their own serial number and will be assigned to the residence it is at. Also, as of October 31 we will be going to a front street curbside pickup rather than the back alley.Ensure that your lid is closed and the bin is placed on the curb and visible to the driver. Please be patient with the changes. Last day of compost collection is also on October 31st.